Key to Bracketed Abbreviations

Key to [Bracketed] Abbreviations

Friday, September 4, 2026

The Wooden Sicck Dream

The Wooden Stick Gang. 
Date, September the 4th, 2026.

Dream: I was in a huge store with endless aisles. With me was a small group of men who were clearly thieves. They used long wooden sticks to pull something unclear from the shelves. Then they began walking quickly through the aisles in single file, pressing those hinged sticks against the base of the shelving, almost as if they were running along invisible tracks. I kept thinking, how are we not getting caught? We passed very close to an elderly store employee with grey hair. She didn't react at all. The dream ended, and I woke up feeling unexpectedly positive. Nothing in my life had changed, I still had pain in my knee and my usual problems, but suddenly I felt that everything would work out. I had the thought, all I have to do is make one good decision after another. Brush my teeth, leave on time, walk the dogs. And in that moment, my life felt simple and full of promise.


Interpretation. The dream's emotional arc ends in optimism, which may be its most important message. Symbolically, the store could represent the vast field of life's options, and the thieves might be a part of you testing shortcuts or tools. Yet you are the observer, asking the moral question, how are we getting away with this? The worker who doesn't react may symbolize that perhaps there is a path that doesn't require the constant fear you expect. The image of following a track dovetails with your waking insight, that life might be lived as one good decision after another. not forcing everything all at once. In that sense, the dream may have cleared emotional space, reminding you that steady, wise choices might be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment